Hard to believe that the 2018-19 athletic year is coming to an end very soon. Our track team is our final team still involved, with regionals next week and state the following.
That means it is time to start thinking about the Fall season.
Please note these very IMPORTANT REMINDERS:
- The online registration window for Fall sports will open in mid July. Please be on the lookout for communications via our website and social media.
- The First day of Fall sports is August 14th.
- This means summer ends on August 14th
- Vacations need to be planned prior to August 14th.
- Being on vacation is not an excuse and students will be held accountable for missing
- No excuses
- Commitment needs to be there.
- Specific schedule will be out in mid- to late July
- All sports Kick of Celebration -August 28th- 2pm- SVHS Auditorium
- We will continue the tradition started last year-with great success
- This is mandatory for Fall student athletes-and highly recommended for all others
- By attending- student athletes will not have to attend any other pre-season meetings for the rest of the year
- Free T-shirt
- Guest Speakers
- Lead Em Up
- Great way to kick off the year!
As always, please make sure to follow us on twitter, instagram, and facebook and visit our website www.svhsathletics.org for all important and up to date information.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact Athletic Director Jesse Irvin