Good afternoon SV Community,
We are a few days away from Athletic Registration opening up for the Fall Season – a few reminders/bits of information:
- Parents must login to the myMCPS Parent Portalto access the Online Athletics Registration (7/15/19).
- Parents who have lost their login informationcan access their information through one of the following ways:
- Use the “Forgot Password” option for the myMCPS Parent Portal – they do need to know their username though (that is the email address they used when signing up the first time).
- Contact a Portal Administrator(Athletic Director- Jesse Irvin- firstname.lastname@example.org )
- Parents who do not know their login informationwill have to Contact a Portal Administrator (Athletic Director-Jesse Irvinemail@example.com)
- Directions for the step-by-step process of registeringare available on the MCPS Athletics Webpage – http://www.montgomeryschoolsmd.org/uploadedFiles/departments/athletics/Athletics_News/myMCPSParentPortalAthletics_v2.pdf
- Directions are also located under the more tab and files and links on our site svhsathletics.org
It is important to note that all Montgomery County Student athletes are require to register online in order to participate. It can take up to 48 hours to process a registration, so if you delay and wait until the first day of tryouts- your student athlete will most likely not be able to participate that first and possibly second day.
The only document that needs to turned in is the Clearance page of the Physical packet– However, you may also scan or upload a picture of the signed form during the registration process.
Please contact Athletic Director Jesse Irvin- if you have any specific questions or concerns.