Registration is now open for the Fall Virtual sports season. Please make sure to share this with friends to make sure we are getting as many of our student athletes signed up.
The Fall season will consist of the following teams; Cheer, Cross country, Field Hockey, Football, Golf, Soccer-boys and girls, Team Handball and Girls volleyball.
A few important things to remember.
- The high school interscholastic athletics virtual program is available to all students at the high school level – no cuts.
- The high school virtual athletics season consists of a minimum of three student-athlete and coach engagement sessions per week (corollary sports will meet two times per week), over the course of five weeks.
The fall virtual season is scheduled to occur between September 14 – October 16, 2020.
- All students participating in the fall virtual season, as part of the MCPS interscholastic athletics program, must complete the online registration process.
- Registration is done electronically through the (Seneca Valley HS Athletics Registration form (https://forms.gle/oomkkG5RFGdRZv5YA ), which is also posted on the school’s website.
- Students and parents/guardians who have difficulty with registration should contact the Seneca Valley Athletic Specialist- Mr. Jesse Irvin- email@example.com
We are excited to provide your student athlete with the greatest education based virtual athletics season during such unprecedented times. We Can, We Will, We R.A.I.S.E.
Go Screaming Eagles!