Registration is now open for the Winter Virtual sports season. Please make sure to share this with friends to make sure we are getting as many of our student athletes signed up.
The Winter season will consist of the following teams; Poms, Wrestling, Indoor Track, Bocce Ball, Swim and Dive, Boys Basketball and Girls Basketball.
A few important things to remember.
- The high school interscholastic athletics virtual program is available to all students at the high school level – no cuts.
- The high school virtual athletics season consists of a minimum of three student-athlete and coach engagement sessions per week (corollary sports will meet at least two times per week), over the course of five weeks.
- **All students must have a valid physical in order to participate**
- Link for new physical form
- Physicals already on file with the H.S. have been extended for one year. (Dated after December 5th, 2018- will be accepted)
The Winter virtual season is scheduled to occur between October 26th – December 4th, 2020.
- All students participating in the winter virtual season, as part of the MCPS interscholastic athletics program, must complete the online registration process.
- Registration is done electronically through the (Seneca Valley HS Athletics Registration form (https://forms.gle/oomkkG5RFGdRZv5YA ), which is also posted on the school’s website.
- Students and parents/guardians who have difficulty with registration should contact the Seneca Valley Athletic Specialist- Mr. Jesse Irvin- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please also see our Covid 19 section under the more tab on our website www.svhsathletics.org
We are excited to provide your student athlete with the greatest education based virtual athletics season during such unprecedented times. We Can, We Will, We R.A.I.S.E.
Go Screaming Eagles!